Are you considering Regenerative Therapy?
Regenerative Therapy with Amniotic Allograft Injections is now available for treating chronic osteoarthritic pain at our sister Physical Medicine locations: Ohio Healthcare Partners in Fairlawn, Xcell Medical Group in Elyria and Eastside Medical Group in Shaker Heights.
This breakthrough treatment option provides pain relief and healing without the risks of surgery, general anesthesia, hospital stays, or prolonged recovery and downtime from life.
Some of the amazing benefits of this treatment include the following:
- Amniotic Allograft Injections contain hyaluronic acid, which lubricates cartilage and promotes new cartilage growth.
- Amniotic Allograft Injections contain no steroids. Instead, the injections rely on naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents, such as cytokines, which are small proteins released by cells that have a specific effect on the interactions between cells, on communications between cells or on the behavior of cells.
- Amniotic Allograft Injections contain growth factors, which stimulate tissue growth.
- Amniotic Allograft Injections carry no threat of patient rejection.
Regenerative Therapy using Amniotic Allograft Injections is very safe and effective for healing and repairing chronic osteoarthritic joint pain issues.
Amniotic Allograft Injections are:
- FDA Approved
- Donated by Healthy Moms at live birth C-section
- Placental tissues and fluid are processed in “clean room” environment that exceeds American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) standards
- Subjected to stringent United States Pharmacopeia (USP) testing
- Have antimicrobial (germ-killing) and anti-fibrotic (i.e. ability to break down scar tissue) properties as well
- SAFE! No Reported Adverse Effects or Rejection
Regenerative Therapy has been acknowledged in medical history across the world as a big discovery in natural healing.
How is Regenerative Therapy with Amniotic Allograft Injections done?
After your initial consultation with our experienced doctors to see if this type of treatment can work for you, we schedule a time for you to come into our office for the procedure, which takes less than one hour to perform.
Dr. Hoashi uses ultrasound-guided imaging to find the best place to inject the matrix mixture of amniotic tissues, stem cells, proteins, collagen and hyaluronic acid into your joint.
The matrix mixture then starts to metamorphosize into different cells; this allows the cells to become tissue cells, bone cells, or other kinds that are needed in that area. This ability to become whatever cells are necessary for the affected area is what medical practitioners believe is so unique about Amniotic Allograft Injections.
This huge number of growth factors injected into the body will help in healing the injuries at an accelerated pace.
The best results for Regenerative Therapy are most often seen in osteoarthritic joints.